Being green


Hi strangers, today I will talk about the environment and different forms and ways to help that be more clean and healthful.

If I think in things that I do for help the environment, that come to my mind some such simple like don’t use bags of plastic, don’t launch cigarette butt in the floor, allow bottles of plastic in special containers for the recycle, turn off all lights and things that I’m not using.  I use one and the same bottle all the time to drink and carry water to the University, thus avoid buy plastic bottles that after inevitably go to the thrash.

All the things that I do are easy and simple, and don’t require a lot time and spend of money. Therefore in my view and my experience everybody can be and do the change, all it needs urge and a good mentality, because this affects all us.


For what I’ve seen and heard between my friends, my family and people in general; plastic, cardboard, bottles, paper, tins are the most common items that people recycle.  Maybe because those things are common and are used more, or because it is possible to leave them in containers.  If I talk about the government position about this important topic I do not have much to say or claim; I like the idea about prohibit the plastic bags because I think it has been necessary for a long time. And the idea about landfills for recycle (that takes a long time) are great too.



Comentarios

  1. I think that prohibit the plastic bags is a very good political public (but government sucks)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I'm acording with Rocío, I think that prohibit bags of supermarkets is a very good idea!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. you collaborate a lot with the environment

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares