post: A JOB YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO IN THE FUTURE

Hello strangers, today I will talk about my future, especially what job I would like to work in a few years ahead.
It’s difficult for me to decide what job I would like, but there is one thing that could  do forever and ever: care for animals, especially sick and old dogs <3.

I love all types of animals, from cute and small to big and ugly. But I have one “weakness” haha, and that is dogs or “lomitos” (in Chile some people we call to the dogs that way).
I like that job; I think I would so happy because I love them. But for make my dream job come true I need knowledge about anatomy, medication, different diseases, etc. And on the other hand I would need a lot money to keep all in one piece.

One of my rewards or job satisfaction even though it’s almost impossible, would be that all dogs could be adopted or find a loving family, because they deserved it. 

I know, I know  I'm not going to become a millionaire with this job, but I really don’t care, if I could live with few luxuries but with a lots dog, I would be so happy.

                                 Here a picture of stray dogs, enjoy <3


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares