Music/ TV series


Hi strangers, well, we have to talk about a type of music or a tv show that we enjoy, and I have chosen a funny television program that maybe you saw once on Netflix.

This tv series (that doesn’t end yet) is called Money Heist (or in Spanish “La casa de papel”). It’s originally from Spain and shows the story of a big heist to the “National Factory of Currency and Stamp” (“Fábrica Nacional de Moneda y Timbre”). Eight main characters participate in this plan and they are called like cities names; “Denver”, “Tokyo”, “Nairobi”, etc. Except of “the professor”, who is the creator of this master plan. According to Netflix, this television series is "the most-watched non-English-speaking series" in its history.

My brother insisted me so much to see it, he has only see 3 chapters and already love it! So, I started to watch the show for make him company and trying to understand why he really likes it, now I realize it.

In this month I couldn’t see it because I have many things to do and I also started classes at university that need a lot of my time. But I hope I can finish it soon because it has a second season that I don’t want miss.

Comentarios

Entradas populares