Activities


Hi stranger, today I will talk about what activity I do in my free time.
It is so difficult for me to talk about this topic because I don’t do anything interesting haha, and that it’s a little sad L

I do not have any preferred activity to do, sometimes sleep or listen to music but also I watch movies, I love movies, especially in my room with all dark or with my brother. All my activities it’s depends on my mood.

For example, the last weekend I went to the park and skated on my roller blades with my boyfriend. And in the week I went to spend my time in the Costanera. I’m not a person very entertaining but if I could accompany a friend for do anything, I do it.

I would like to do different things, like swim in the university, play volleyball, go to the beach if I could, paint or play an instrument but sometimes I don’t  have time or in the case to play instrument I’m so bad haha, my brother tried to teach me but I’m a mess.
Regardless, I’m very happy with the things to do and don’t do, I think that in my future maybe do more things but, now I’m ok with this.

Oh, one thing, in my last post I said that I would like to learn about sign language and finally did it! or at least I know how do the alphabet and I’m proud of me and I’m so happy with this knowledge.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares