app

Hi stranger, today I will talk about phone applications, especially what kind of applications use or my favorite.
In my phone I have so many games, they are very entertaining, but I have games for “my mind” too, for example, in my free time I play “preguntados” with my friends (because it is not for one person). The game it is about a competition for who win the crown but to able to win it you need knowledge about geography, sports, art, history, science and entertainment.

despite having a lot of games, my favorite phone application it’s Instagram. Maybe sounds bored or pretentious but I enjoy a lot that app. I don’t remember when start use but, my friends of school start to take a different picture and posting directly in the app. Then in some months I download the app and star to use. At the beginning of use I was shy (about post pictures of me) but then I post all types of photos because I understood, that was my profile and I can post anything I want haha.

 I love Instagram because it has different topics or different types of content since food, animals, landscapes, famous people, and more. The problem with this app is that I spend so much time inside this world, because the time goes by so fast haha I can use that application for hours and I do not realize

I recommend Instagram because it’s very entertaining and it helps to distract yourself, but you shouldn’t use more that 1 or 2 hours (personal experience) <33                          

Comentarios

Entradas populares